Wednesday 4 pm
4 week course
Yoga is well-known as a gentle form of exercise for the body and mind, so it may come as no surprise that yoga and pregnancy can go hand in hand.
Come along if you are on the second trimester and by booking the class or full course you read fully this page including the waiver notes on the bottom of this page.
By doing some prenatal yoga, you may also:
Increase your strength and flexibility, which is awesome news to keep you healthy as you head further into your pregnancy.
Reduce your stress and anxiety,
Lower your blood pressure.
Help soothe lower back pain, headaches, and nausea.
Improve your sleep.
Please read before you book and attend any classes at the studio. You always need a doctor approval or any type of physical form of movements, and your booking represent your confirmation and your full responsibility of your practice.
* Please book online, to reduce contact and limited space per each class to keep all of us safe during the practice.
* All visitors will be required to wash their hands thoroughly before and after class, with anti-bacterial and hand sanitiser readily available for use.
* We ask you to be respectful of others and keep a safe physical distance from one another and wear a face mask on corridors, toilets but you are not required to using during the class.
* Physical distancing measures will be in place within the studio
* Please bring your own mat or any other equipment you might need for practice. All items brought into the studio should be cleaned before and after each class with antibacterial.
* If you don’t feel 100% or have any reason to believe you might have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please don’t come to class and not book the class, and if you are for the first time at the studio, you need to fill a medical form before the class.
The form are totally safe and they won't be used for any other reasons rather to yoga practice.
* Class capacity will be limited to adhere to social distancing measures, making it necessary to book some time in advance.
* Classes are usually 1 hour long plus 10 minutes after for general questions.
* By booking the class, you will accept total responsibility for any injury , and you need to consult doctor before any type of exercises programs.
You can book drop in class £10 or block of 4 classes in one month £7.5 with £30 . Bookinf in advance essential, and unrefundable on last minute cancelation.
Please visit the https://www.irenayoga.com/yogaclasses
or contact me for more info: