Terms and conditions:
* Please book online, to reduce contact and limited space per each class to keep all of us safe during the practice.
* All visitors will be required to wash their hands thoroughly before and after class, with anti-bacterial and hand sanitiser readily available for use.
* We ask you to be respectful of others and keep a safe physical distance from one another and wear a face mask on corridors, toilets but you are not required to using during the class.
* Physical distancing measures will be in place within the studio or outdoor activities
* Please bring your own mat or any other equipment you might need for practice. All items brought into the studio should be cleaned before and after each class with antibacterial.
* If you don’t feel 100% or have any reason to believe you might have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please don’t come to class and not book the class, and if you are for the first time at the studio, you need to fill a medical form before the class.
The form is totally safe and they won't be used for any other reasons rather for yoga practice.
* Class capacity will be limited to adhere to social distancing measures, making it necessary to book some time in advance.
* Classes are usually 1 hour long plus 10 minutes after for general questions.
* By booking the class, you will accept total responsibility for any injury, and you need to consult a doctor before any type of exercise program.
* If you’re not able to join us in the studio, tune in for an online class instead, or just stay home and rest up, and come back to the studio when you’re well again!
* Sometimes during the class, some photos might be taken, please inform before the class if you don't want to be in the pictures, Usually the photos are not showing the faces.
* It is your responsibility to let teachers know if you have any medical conditions and if the doctor allows you to do the class.
* BY BOOKING ONLINE, YOU AGRRE WITH THIS STATEMENT.