23rd of April
Woodland Ashtanga Yoga & Brunch Retreat *9 am to 13 pm *
Yoga retreat allows you to immerse yourself in an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity, and focus on developing a deeper understanding of yourself.
What will you expect
Ashtanga Yoga sequence
Pranayama - breathing in the forest
Mini Healing Sounds- Gong Bath.
* Tea, Coffee, and Welsh Cakes included
* Finish the retreat with delicious light Brunch food ( please choose from the menu and let me know what you would like to eat)
New yoga students and teachers alike can benefit from exploring the finer points of alignment in asana practice.
Advanced Yoga Alliance teacher, Irena Smith has a thorough understanding of anatomy, alignment and yoga philosophy, and how to apply these to yoga practice to benefit your own body. She can teach you what to listen to and what to move away from for a safe practice that benefits your body and mind. This unique way of learning and understanding expands your awareness – beginning with your body.
Sun salutations and other standing poses plus seated postures – from the perspective of feeling into your body …
– … and how to use that to understand alignment
– A detailed picture of asana that links postures together and keeps your body safe
– Head-to-toe alignment from the ashtanga yoga system
– Energetic alignment to complement and deepen physical alignment
– How to use the breath to ensure healthy and safe alignment
- All through your direct personal experience of yoga practice.
* Please check out from my page what you would like to order for Brunch after the session.
Investment: £55 Bank transfer accented.
Name : Irina Smith
Sort Code : 11 03 65
Acc no : 10451666
Please pay by bank transfer if possible.
The class will take place in a beautiful big tipi in the woods. We can also explore a beautiful walk and extra pranayama in the forest and food is included
The cost is £55 ( including the entry and delicious food, with the option for vegan and gluten-free)
Please bring comfortable clothes for practice and your own mat and arrive 10 min earlier. The Class will start at 9 am.